|Photos: Damages to the Mzairib mill building in the Western countryside of Daraa|
|22/06/2014 - عدد القراءات : 1424|
Photos of Antiquities of Daraa show the damage suffered by the Mzairib mill building, which dates back to the Ottoman period (eighteenth century), the photos shows partial damage in the roof and to the exterior façades because of clashes in the region.
It is worth mentioning that the mill situated directly over a small lake with strong water fountains, adjoins the mill in the North Lake Mzairib and to the East Castle Mzairib, it is two-story building, basement and ground floor while the basement provided with holes from the North and South sides used for water passing that required to rotate the millstone grinding. The mill's ownership belongs to the Directorate General of Antiquities and Museums. .
طباعة أرسل إلى صديق